Organizers: gfm, Deloitte Digital
gfm members: free of charge
non-members: CHF 50
Roger Lay – Director | Deloitte Digital | Digital Experience & Innovation
Roger Lay has led the Digital Experience & Innovation division at Deloitte AG in Switzerland since 2015. He is a seasoned expert in the areas of strategy, transformation and marketing.
Global Marketing Trends 2021 – The New Marketing in Times of Crisis: Authentic, Human and Relevant.
When we analyze these results, we see a clear message: in times of uncertainty, people turn to brands that help them – and reward those that address their most pressing needs with humanity, authenticity and meaningfulness. With this in mind, we’ve identified seven trends that can help executives and marketing decision makers respond to changing customer needs, adapt their business models, and sharpen their focus on the human factor across all relevant dimensions. And these are the global marketing trends for 2021:
- Purpose – Purposefulness and authenticity
- Agility – Method, mindset, technology
- Human Experience – The human aspect
- Trust – Trust is everything
- Participation – Partaking creates added value
- Fusion – Merging of industries and ecosystems
- Talent – Employees make the difference